Highly concentrated active ingredients in a very stable formula.
- 10 % Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid- highest form of Vitamin C)
- 2 % Alpha Arbutin
- 1 % Ferulic Acid
- natural Vitamin E
- Reverses dark spots (aka hyperpigmentation) and sun damage
- More radiant & even skin tone
- antioxidant: meaning it protects skin cells from damaging free radicals caused by UV exposure
- Reverses sun damage / "age spots"
- Avoid during pregnancy & breastfeeding
HOW TO USE:
AM and/ or PM.
Patch test before use.
As last step of your routine, after washing, toning, water-based serum and moisturising, apply a few drops of this serum and gently massage into the skin. Follow with SPF 50.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
1 x 30 ml Bottle serum with pipette.
Cannot be combined with other actives, including Niacinamide, Retinol, AHAs/BHAs, Azelaic Acid, etc.
RECOMMENDATIONS & CAUTIONS:
- Vitamin C makes your skin more prone to sun damage, so this needs to be avoided. If you choose to apply this serum during the day however, be sure use sunscreen during the day to protect your skin.
1,3-Propanediol, Glycerin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Alpha Arbutin, Ferulic Acid, Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acidum Citricum
Made in South Africa